Attention Homebrewers- New homebrew club on the Palouse (Pullman, Moscow)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GroosBrewz

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Palouse homebrewers!

We just "re-vived" the Homebrewers of the Palouse (HOPs) Homebrew Club. We will meet every third Wednesday of the month at Paradise Creek Brewery in Pullman.. Message me for more information! Also check out our facebook page (just search for HOPs or Homebrewers of the Palouse). This club serves the Washington Palouse area (Colfax, Pullman, Moscow, University of Idaho and Washington State University).. Looking forward to having you!

Nice! I am so glad to hear this club exists. I just requested to join the FB group, and signed up for the newsletter.

Too bad I missed the Dark Lager tasting earlier this month, I've had several good ones on tap all winter.

The club is alive and well! I was president for awhile but have since moved to Tri-Cities.. But the club is going strong and they are really a great bunch of guys. Come by a meeting sometime!

Back