• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a case of bottles, mostly smooth, a few Sam Adams. Also have a box of misc bottles

IMG_0218.JPG
IMG_0217.JPG

I have @ 14 cases of 12 oz bottles. 7 cases are delabled + rinsed but have been used multiple times. 7 cases are dirty with labels but not reused. I'm in SW Michigan, zip code 49038. Free for pickup or would deliver 100 miles on a Sunday for a sample of your beer or if there is a nearby open brewpub, preferably that I have not visited.

I have @ 14 cases of 12 oz bottles. 7 cases are delabled + rinsed but have been used multiple times. 7 cases are dirty with labels but not reused. I'm in SW Michigan, zip code 49038. Free for pickup or would deliver 100 miles on a Sunday for a sample of your beer or if there is a nearby open brewpub, preferably that I have not visited.
Im definitely interested..
In Chicago. I'm not sure I would be able to make it up your way any time very soon but I'm definitely interested.

11 cases of 12oz bottles (264 bottles with case or half case boxes). All of them amber and clean inside, but only about half have the labels removed. Most of the label free bottles are long necks, most of the labeled bottles are heritage.

6 cases of 22oz bottles (72 bottles in random boxes that fit bombers :D ). Again - only about half of them have the labels removed and a few have the labels printed on.

California, Southeast LA County.

All free! If you are feeling generous bring a sixer of your homebrew, but if you don't have any/can't spare/are just getting started, then no worries!

Last edited:
Still got plenty of bottles! 6 cases of 12 and 3 cases of 22. A mix of labeled and not labeled.

11 cases of 12oz bottles (264 bottles with case or half case boxes). All of them amber and clean inside, but only about half have the labels removed. Most of the label free bottles are long necks, most of the labeled bottles are heritage.

6 cases of 22oz bottles (72 bottles in random boxes that fit bombers :D ). Again - only about half of them have the labels removed and a few have the labels printed on.

All free! If you are feeling generous bring a sixer of your homebrew, but if you don't have any/can't spare/are just getting started, then no worries!

Thanks for the bottles! I got a ton from you and you still have more to give, great quality. Keep homebrewing!

Thanks for the bottles-I’m trying hard to put them to good use!

I have a lot of Belgian750ml cork and cap bottles and German .5L ( Mahrs style ) bottles ,rinsed but have labels.
I'm in Broomfield Colorado.

I have upwards of 60 .5L fliptops green and brown and 20+ .75 L fliptops green and brown bottles in assorted cases I would love somebody to use. I'm in North Atlanta, Doraville - Peachtree Corners area. PM me here.

I have about 8 cases of 12 oz bottles and 4 cases of bombers free for anyone in the NE Atlanta area. All are de-labeled but may be dusty since they have been in storage for a while.

I sill have several cases of 12 oz bottles; most of them washed and de-labeled. Rochester MN. I hate to just throw them out, but will soon.
I'm tempted, as we get through Rochester pretty frequently travelling to see inlaws in MSP. Unfortunately, it's with 3 kids and a minivan full of crap...
I do love those short bottles though. If you don't mind holding for a bit longer, I'll talk to my wife and see when we are planning to head that way again.

Update: I have access to 185 .5L fliptops. All have been used for HB for up to 20 years. I have about 25 .75L fliptops also. All bottles are green or brown. Different styles, Grolsch, Oberdorfer, Fischer and some oddballs.
In NE Atlanta area.
Contact me here if interested.

I'm tempted, as we get through Rochester pretty frequently travelling to see inlaws in MSP. Unfortunately, it's with 3 kids and a minivan full of crap...
I do love those short bottles though. If you don't mind holding for a bit longer, I'll talk to my wife and see when we are planning to head that way again.

Short bottles... you're talking about the Sierra Nevada bottles? I've moved a couple of cases out to my garage to get them out of the basement. I'll see how many more I have. I may have too many of the Full Sail 11 oz stubbies too, but I'm not getting rid of those... (yet)

Short bottles... you're talking about the Sierra Nevada bottles? I've moved a couple of cases out to my garage to get them out of the basement. I'll see how many more I have. I may have too many of the Full Sail 11 oz stubbies too, but I'm not getting rid of those... (yet)
Yes, Sierra Nevada style 12oz bottles are my favorite. Thanks for checking.

I have upwards of 60 .5L fliptops green and brown and 20+ .75 L fliptops green and brown bottles in assorted cases I would love somebody to use. I'm in North Atlanta, Doraville - Peachtree Corners area. PM me here.
I'm in va beach, and I could use some bottles. Lmk

Looking for cappable bottles in Washington, DC - any size!

I could likely trade some champagne bottles and of course offer plentiful beer samples

I just looked at my inventory, and I find that I have EIGHTEEN 24-bottle cases of clean, empty bottles! I would gladly part with ten of them! I am located in Marengo, Illinois, about 25 miles east of Rockford.

glenn514:mug:

Didn’t realize this thread exists. I have 10 cases of 12oz and 6 cases 22oz bottles. Free pickup in Oswego, IL.

8-10 cases of brown, 12 oz. rinsed bottles. Probably some miscellaneous 16 0z. to 25 oz. if you're interested, too. Free to a good home.

St. Charles,IL- about 40 miles due west of Chicago

Back