WA brewers festival fathers day weekend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zen_Brew

Reaction score
Coming up fathers day weekend. When the family asks you what you want to do for father's day, here's the answer.

A good mid sized event with lots of beer to sample. I was at this event about 5 years ago before I moved to CA, but now since I'm back in WA I'll likely check it out again. At St Edwards park in Kenmore WA.....Hey I live in Kenmore :)

No affiliation. Just wanted to put this out for anyone who wasn't aware.

Washington Beer Commission - 2009 Washington Brewers Festival

We went last year and had a great time. Of course the weather was unpredictable, it was supposed to be cool and rainy all weekend so I only packed pants and warmer clothes. Turns out it was in the 80s to 90s and crazy sunny.

Not sure if we are going to be able to make it this year, but I hope so.

Also they have been working on the park so there is a lot less parking this year, so you have to pre buy parking and only after everyone has showed up and started leaving will they let people into the parking lot.

It's one of the best events I've been to where you can actually talk to a lot of the brewers.

Of course this year it coincides with NHC down in oakland so a lot of the people I know that would be there will be down in oakland instead.

I'll be there. We'll be pouring Naked City Dubbel.

I'll put tht on my list for sure to try. Picked up my tics at the LHBS today. Probably gonna go to the Fremont fair on Sat and the beer fest on Sunday.

Back