finally got an AG set up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumbys_Brew

Reaction score
i finaly got around to making an all grain setup can't wait to use it. it's gravity system for now and consist of two 5 gallon igloo coolers for the HLT and Mash Tun.
IMG000151.jpg

tomorrow morning i'll start my brew making an american brown ale for my first AG
:mug:

Sweet. I am excited myself going to try my 1st all grain on mon. I have starter on stirplate, and going to do a test run on new chiller early mon. It adds a level of difficulty when you make equipment changes.

Good luck with the brew.

thanks and good luck with yours as well. i see you're from houston what part of houston are you in? i'm near the med center

Hey fellas I'm from Houston as well and going to brew my 2nd AG batch in several hours. I just got my AG setup done a few weeks back and my first batch (Belgiam Wit O ring Ale) was racked into the secondary today and the hydrometer reading samples tasted great. I'm at 4% alc right now. Let me know how your first batch turns out. On another note I have it set up to send me a e-mail when someone replies to a post I did and I'm not getting a e-mail. Maby I don't have my settings right.

Hey fellas I'm from Houston as well and going to brew my 2nd AG batch in several hours. I just got my AG setup done a few weeks back and my first batch (Belgiam Wit O ring Ale) was racked into the secondary today and the hydrometer reading samples tasted great. I'm at 4% alc right now. Let me know how your first batch turns out. On another note I have it set up to send me a e-mail when someone replies to a post I did and I'm not getting a e-mail. Maby I don't have my settings right.

sounds good let me know how the Belgiam Wit O ring Ale comes out my next batch i was thinking of doing a belgian double bock or pale ale.

completed my first AG have to say i like it alot more than extract brewing. more hands on and more time to drink beer. fly sparging took a some playing around with to get it just right. now i'm just waiting on fermentation to take action and keg in a few weeks

Latest posts

Back