keezer vs. kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonp9576

Reaction score
right now i have an upright fridge. i use it as a keggerator right now. i just got a chest freezer yesterday.

after my projects are one, i would like to have a fermentation chamber and a sweet keggerator/keezer.

its a 15 cuft chest freezer.

should i make a keezer, and ferment in the fridge, or should i leave the fridge to serve, and ferment in the freezer(temp controlled of course)

I also had a 15 cu ft freezer and a fridge. I could fit 6 ball lock corny kegs in my fridge so I turned the fridge into a kegerator and I used my 15 cu ft freezer to ferment in. It worked out really well and I could always use the freezer for extra corny storage space when I wasn't fermenting.

I also had a 15 cu ft freezer and a fridge. I could fit 6 ball lock corny kegs in my fridge so I turned the fridge into a kegerator and I used my 15 cu ft freezer to ferment in. It worked out really well and I could always use the freezer for extra corny storage space when I wasn't fermenting.

+1. This is what I do as well.

Back