Farmhouse Brewing Supply- The Store!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
We would like to inform the HBT community that we are finishing up work on our first retail location:

We will be located at:

3000 Milton Ave
Janesville, WI 53545

We hope to be open next Saturday but that depend on the outcome of our occupancy inspection.

We will have a grand opening sale and some specials but that will be a few weeks down the road. We want to get acclimated to our new space so we will put those great deal off for now.

We want to thank all the great members of the HBT community who have supported us over the last 2 years and helped make this possible. We look forward to continuing our relationship here on HBT and with all the brewers who make this forum a success!

Cheers and Happy Brewing,

John and Rhonda.

Best of luck! Looking forward to some pics of the new store in the near future--as if you weren't busy enough already.

Good luck with your store. When will you open one in New England? Until then I wil be ordering online. 2 orders so far and many to come!:ban:

Thanks for the kind words. Please be patient with us we have a ton of thing going on and we have some things out of stock. We will get the site restocked as soon as we can along with adding a fair amount of new products.

Congrats, that's really exciting! I have an unrelated shipping question, I will send you a PM about it.

Keep us updated! I'm in the Lake Geneva area, and am in Janesville pretty regularly. I would like to check the place out when you're open. Good luck!

Way to go John. Best of luck with the new store. I will try to head out to Janesville from Milwaukee one of the times that I am out visiting my son. Montanaandy.

Awesome! Congrats! I have had several orders from you and have been 100% satisfied. I Love the fact that you don't charge $30+ per pound for hops like Citra, Simcoe, and Amarillo like others do. You don't take advantage of people. Again Congrats!

Congratulations! Being in Florida, I'll just keep ordering online. I look forward to brewing through my last order so that I can re-up.

Congrats and keep up the awesome prices and customer service. John is awesome to deal with.

Congrats, that's really exciting! I have an unrelated shipping question, I will send you a PM about it.

Just an update, John took care of my shipping address issue, and I received all of my order in less than a week from purchase time. Awesome service, especially given that they must be very busy with the move!

You’ve gained another happy regular customer.

Congratulations!! Haven't ordered from you.....yet, but definately plan to. Have looked at your site on numerous occasions. You guys have great hops prices without having to order a pound at a time. Great way to try out a variety of hops.

A bit late to the party, but congratulations are in order!

I've ordered a few times and the orders have all been smooth as can be. Best of luck in your new retail location :mug:

I was able to stop in the store and meet Jon and Rhonda yesterday, and was very impressed with how helpful and friendly they both were. Great selection for only being open a few days. Prices as good or better than the other local shops (in Madison). I picked up a sack of Maris Otter and a few other things, and talked water with Jon for a while. Will be back in a few weeks to pick up a chugger pump and some stainless camlock fittings. Hopefully the huge pile of grain sacks will be unloaded so my son can ride the "awesome scooter" :D

I need to head up to the new store. I wanted to go up on Saturday but SWMBO wanted to go to Chicago. Guess where I ended up?

Congratulations John. I cut through Janesville on my way to Madison about 6 or 7 times per year. Hope to be able to stop in next time I am headed that way. Will the prices in the store be the same as online (or at least close)?

Congratulations John. I cut through Janesville on my way to Madison about 6 or 7 times per year. Hope to be able to stop in next time I am headed that way. Will the prices in the store be the same as online (or at least close)?

Yes, and we hope to see you soon!

Super awesome that the store is up and running guys!

I'm also pumped that you have competitive prices on #50 sacks of grains and awesome prices on hops!

Going to be ordering soon. Wish I could head up to the store, maybe sometime

What are your hours @ the new store? I would hate to run up to visit the in-laws this week-end and then not be able to add Farmhouse to the trip.

Back