More Friends

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDorty3

Reaction score
I'm sure most homebrewers have to deal with this, but I have been noticing a lot more people who have been nicer to me since they have tasted one of my homebrews. My co-workers especially.

This is obviously one of the perks and problems of creating high quality homebrews on a regular basis.

Since I started kegging my beer my house has been the hang out place.

I can only imagine that homebrewers across the globe have experienced the same.

I definatly have more "friends", so I brew more & I make more "friends", and so i brew more & I make more...........it's a vicious cycle that never ends.

Cheers

i went through a keg of my dunkel, and a keg of my apa in 10 days because of my "friends." now i have a "beer money" jar on top of my kegerator.

brian williams said:
i went through a keg of my dunkel, and a keg of my apa in 10 days because of my "friends." now i have a "beer money" jar on top of my kegerator.

I had a beer money jug on top of our coolers this 4th of july... almost no one drank, and even more people didn't put money in the jar.... we got a total of......... $0.00 from the moochers...

brian williams said:

My nieghbors have been telling me to put a beer money jar by the kegerator but I haven't done it yet. They are starting to feel guilty after they kicked 3 kegs in one night...

I don't tell them I brew. I just tell them I got it from a friend who must remain anonymous. When I walk by my fermenters and bottles, I pause, rub my hands together, and in my best Mr. Burns imitation, whisper, "Exxcellent!"

BadKarma said:
I don't tell them I brew. I just tell them I got it from a friend who must remain anonymous. When I walk by my fermenters and bottles, I pause, rub my hands together, and in my best Mr. Burns imitation, whisper, "Exxcellent!"

ha ha ha

I've had mixed feelings from my friends. But the more that I think about it, the ones that complain have odd beer tastes

Back