The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did someone say Alice?

image.jpg

So I am cleaning out the basement. Anyone want lots of wine racks? Wooden ones that will hold like 240!bottles total. Some 69 some 120 etc.... Let me know.

I'm actually in the middle of clearing out space in the basement so I can build some wine racks, but I don't see myself on the eastern side of the state any time in the next few months.

Yes those in the basement. I'm getting rid of old stuff and cleaning house to put another room down there eventually.

whatever.... first bra got hung over the bar about a week or so ago.

FINALLY all this work is paying off.

And before you geeks even say it... no... she didn't look like Paul... AT ALL

Reading the frontpage of HBT: How in the world is there not a Brew&A with PTN? Imagine the topics ranging from brewing, home carpentry, sock fetishes, cooking and geneology? Don't turn 'em down Paulie and make sure you're liquored up before the interview.

Reading the frontpage of HBT: How in the world is there not a Brew&A with PTN? Imagine the topics ranging from brewing, home carpentry, sock fetishes, cooking and geneology? Don't turn 'em down Paulie and make sure you're liquored up before the interview.

What the hell would there be to ask him about? Is there any topic in the world, no matter how mundane, that Paulie hasn't already yapped on about for eight thousand words?

Back