Houston, We Have A Problem.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyangler18

Reaction score
After last Friday's historic porter brewday, I am officially out of Maris Otter. Two full sacks didn't even last 3 months. :drunk:

That is all.

I'm a Maris Otter man.

Debate: Maris Otter vs. Golden Promise...GO!

Get yourself two sacks of pilsner and go to town on all things Belgian. :rockin:

I've got a sack and a half of Pilsner. :ban:

jeez... that's like brewing every 2 weeks or so, eh? That is definitely "keeping the pipeline full"...

Yeah, that sounds about right. Or once a week at times. It's a burden and a curse.

Debate: Maris Otter vs. Golden Promise...GO!

I love my Maris Otter, but I've heard wonderful things about Golden Promise - haven't brewed with it yet.

All is well in the brewery.

Firebrewer delivered two sacks of MO and a sack of Pilsner earlier this afternoon.

I breathe a sigh of relief.

flyangler18 where do you get your sacks of grain? I live in camp hill and have yet to find anywhere around here that has bulk pricing

flyangler18 where do you get your sacks of grain? I live in camp hill and have yet to find anywhere around here that has bulk pricing

I take part in bulk buys with my homebrew club as often as I can; with my proximity to MD, I'm a member of FOAM.

Are you a member of any clubs?

No I am not but its looking like that is going to be the best way to start getting bulk grain

Yeah, you can't argue with $.80/lb shipped for Maris Otter and Pilsner malt. :rockin:

I just added 165 lbs of malt to the 50-60 lbs of various speciality malts I have in stock already. :D

Latest posts

Back