michigan preds brewday?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you want to come up here? I'd be glad to host, and provide sleeping space for up to 6 inside and room for tents as well at the cottage and 4 (two couples, though- two queen sized beds) in town at the house.

I've thought about it too. I wanted to wait until I have an approach poured in front of the garage, but that hasn't happened yet. I'm sure we could work around it, so I'll talk to the wife and see what she thinks. She had a good time at Yoopers, and I think she'd be open to the possibility. Our summer is already getting very busy.

We will very likely be going back to the UP this summer so Kim can visit MTU for a week. I hope it coincides with a Yooper brewday. Had an amazing time last year!

I should be in.

Neither of you guys were there! :mad:

FWIW I am thinking about hosting one this summer. Not sure exactly when. Oldest has an open house in the spring and I should probably clean up the garage before having people over...

It would be nice to have a portion of the driveway poured too, but honestly I think we could make do. Sleeping arrangements might be tricky.

hey ya'll
been away from the site for awhile( and i haven't brewed a thing since last years utopia brewday:mad: ) so plz forgive me for i have sinned against the gods of homebrew. i have been drinking commercial since turkey day due to a hectic as flock work schedule 55-60hrs/wk.

hoping the weather (and the job) here will cooperate in the next few weeks so i can make one that i've got waiting to make. just a simple ipa 9# grains 1oz cascade 1oz chinnook.

anytime you guys can set up a day i'll do my best to make it and twist cuinrearviews arm to make it to.

Latest posts

Back