So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I brewed up a Dubbel on Saturday and an IPA on Sunday. Busy weekend, but the girlfriend was out of town -That way I can leave things scattered everywhere, the way I like it when brewing! I might not get another brew day for a few weeks so I had to do it up! Both went okay, lost a lot of wort due to clogs when siphoning from the kettle, but all in all it went well :mug: However, I'm going to buy a big funnel and start dumping through a filter into the primary instead of siphoning with a filter attached to the autosiphon.

Bottling a am oatmeal stout and an Amarillo wheat today and brewing a Alpha king clone tomorrow.

It cold enough in the garage! 15 gallons of <insert random name /> lager starts tomorrow morning!

just got my first ever batch in the fermenter last night and right now the airlock is bubbling constantly. hope it turns out alright. not sure if i added the hops and extract too early or not. and right before i was about to pour into fermenter i dropped the bucket into the ice bath. re sanitized after that hope no salt got into it and hope the crap load of star san i used doesn't ruin the flavor

I must find the time to brew a 2row, cascade SMaSH lager tomorrow. I must!

Brewing a 1 gallon AG Smoked Porter, bottling a 5 gallon extract Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde, and racking a 2.5 gallon AG Samhain Pumpkin Spice Ale to secondary.

1 more week in the secondary for the 2.5 gallon AG Oktoberfest and it'll be ready to bottle!

Bottling a chocolate coffee stout today. Brewing the vanilla bean bourbon stout on Tuesday. Gotta get my winter beers all in line.

My first 10 gallon batch. BB Porter Clone. I don't think I'll ever go back to 5 gallon batches.

Well, no brewing today, but did rack my Black Pearl Porter to a secondary - it is real tasty!

Racked and stabilized: Strawberry-Rhubarb wine; a nice Merlot; a jalapeno wine that is interesting to drink, but better for cooking.

Brewed "Buckwheat Common" on Friday: dark munich, roasted kasha buckwheat, pilsner, dark caramel, Perle and Northern Brewer hops, California Lager yeasts.

The wort was beautifully red, hope this colour will persist. :)

10 Gal of 2-Hearted probably tomorrow. Gotta go out to celebrate SWMBOs mother's birthday today. Really throwing a wrench in my brewing plans.

brewing 5 gallons of my Pale ale right now on my new brutus. Then tomorrow I'm brewing a belgian wit. Beautify PA days too. Mid to low 60's both days and sunny!!:ban:

Brewed up 5 gallons of a pumpkin spice porter...the sample I tasted was awesome and my roommates keep telling me how awesome the house smells!

Just finished installing the last replacement window before winter. Now to do something a little more fun. Need to burn through a bunch of Cascade hops. Going to give Da Yooper's House Pale Ale a whirl tomorrow.

Just mashed up 5.5gal of Edwort'd Haus Pale Ale. I'll be boiling it up tomorrow morning.

Bottled up my Vienna/Cascade yesterday.

Brewed 5 gallons of Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde. This is my third go-round with this brew, and I can only hope that it turns out as good as the first two.

I dont know if it counts as brewing but i picked up 5 gallons of fresh pressed apples from C&Smith farm airated added some notty.Hopefully if the yeast takes off ill have some good thanksgiving day presents/we'll see!

Back