Recipe Submissions.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davy

Reaction score
I found this posting on another homebrew forum. I am being generous by calling it a forum it is actually a place for idiots :off: to complain about stupid stuff and call each other homos and once in a while mention beer. Which makes me appreciate this site SO much more. Anyway they are asking for recipe submissions just thought I would pass it to the community. :ban:

Homebrew Saves Your Soul.

Thanks Davy, for sending me to a board that people actually read.

I work at allrecipes.com as an editor. We have over 30,000 recipes and not a single one for home brew. It's really devastating. We even have an article about it. It's free to sign up and it's fun to watch your recipe get reviews by other members.

I am personally offering a free grilling and barbecue cookbook to the first one to submit a recipe. Here's the link again.
http://members.allrecipes.com/community/recipe/priority.aspx
(insert begging emoticon here)

Emily said:
Thanks Davy, for sending me to a board that people actually read.

I work at allrecipes.com as an editor. We have over 30,000 recipes and not a single one for home brew. It's really devastating. We even have an article about it. It's free to sign up and it's fun to watch your recipe get reviews by other members.

I am personally offering a free grilling and barbecue cookbook to the first one to submit a recipe. Here's the link again.
http://members.allrecipes.com/community/recipe/priority.aspx
(insert begging emoticon here)

Frank the Tank's Red Dragon Ale recipe submitted......

Thanks Frank the tank! I have just posted your recipe on the site today. It will come up in the search tomorrow!

Emily said:
Thanks Frank the tank! I have just posted your recipe on the site today. It will come up in the search tomorrow!
Emily said:
I am personally offering a free grilling and barbecue cookbook to the first one to submit a recipe
how do i get my free cookbook?

Back