Hello from Oil City PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dadawg

Reaction score
I have been throwing the idea of brewing beer for over a year. Well the equipment has been ordered and hopefully in a couple of weeks I will brewing my first batch.

I would like to say that this forum has been a wealth of knowledge and I thank all those that have contributed, even thou this is my first post. A lot of questions and the directions to go have been answered by reading ths posts.

I look foward to contributing more when the beer starts flowing.

Dave

I have been throwing the idea of brewing beer for over a year. Well the equipment has been ordered and hopefully in a couple of weeks I will brewing my first batch.

I would like to say that this forum has been a wealth of knowledge and I thank all those that have contributed, even thou this is my first post. A lot of questions and the directions to go have been answered by reading ths posts.

I look foward to contributing more when the beer starts flowing.

Dave

What a surprise to see a poster from Oil City. Some of my roots back to great grandparents go there. Some of the more recent generation is around the Butler area now. Brings back some good memories. I moved to northern Virginia in 1986, but still come back home to visit my parents in that area.

Happy Brewing!

Back