The sky is falling!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting for the results, a lot of dead fish washed up to.

They found "Physical Trauma". Imagine that. Physical Trauma on a specimen that fell from the sky and smacked the ground :D

They're trying to blame fireworks.. saying it scared the birds and they flew into each other.... I'm not buying it.. We've been doing the fireworks thing for how long? Yet another attempt to use a 'crisis' to take the fun/freedom from Americans..

I'd bet it has more to do with the cold... Imagine if you live in that town though, and all these feds show up wearing chemical suits and gas masks, telling you "Nothing to be alarmed bout here"
:mad:

They're trying to blame fireworks.. saying it scared the birds and they flew into each other.... I'm not buying it.. We've been doing the fireworks thing for how long? Yet another attempt to use a 'crisis' to take the fun/freedom from Americans..

I'd bet it has more to do with the cold... Imagine if you live in that town though, and all these feds show up wearing chemical suits and gas masks, telling you "Nothing to be alarmed bout here"

A couple of thousand years. Depending on who you site as a source.

Imagine if you live in that town though, and all these feds show up wearing chemical suits and gas masks, telling you "Nothing to be alarmed bout here"

Maybe they switched out the birds like they did in "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"???

Where's Richard Dreyfuss when we need him?

Back