I hate you guys...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HandsomeRyan

Reaction score
Maybe I don't hate but I'm certainly mad at all of you guys (and girls). :mad:

:confused: "Why?!" you say?

Because I know that at least a few of you were aware of the existence of The Thunder Show and not a one of you offered me a link to it. :D

I stumbled across it on Hulu and now I'm addicted. At first I thought Gary Vaynerchuk was some sort of an insane person but the more I watched the more I was drawn in by his energy and enthusiasm for the wines he tastes. In my opinion, this is a fantastic program for people interested in learning more about varieties and tasting of wines. Amusing and informative meet in beautiful harmony here. So seriously- why is this show kept a secret?!

As you say - Gary is a bit intense and most of us on this forum are considerably more laid back with a more casual approach to making and enjoying wine. Gary's antics are more appreciated on Robert Parker's forum - or at least by those who frequent winepress.com.

Back