Any Clubs in Port Huron Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have several active members in PH. We are in Saginaw Co. The Cass River Home Brew Club. We are on FB and at CRHCB.org. I know there is one in Lapeer also, and one in St. Clair Shores. Hope that helps. RayL

I am in the area, too. Originally from Marine City. I know of no clubs but may be interested in one depending on the time commitment.

Vinomondo used to have a club that met monthly when I lived up there, but I never went. I don't know if they still do now that they opened the place down on Vantage Point. And I heard they did a national homebrew day event there this year, as finally Todd did at Eastern Shores. I would go talk to Todd and get him behind starting one. I know he does a lot with Pat and the Cass River crew, but he might be amiable to starting one.

Another thought would be to talk to Pat up ate Sue's Coffee House/winery/picobrewery in St. Clair and see if he'd be interested in starting one through Sue's. I know a few homebrewers up in the PH area (Jim Fisher, former city councilman and founder of the Welkn Vintage Base ball Club, that I umpire for brews on occassion) and my friend Joe Crowley Brews, and he's in spitting distance of Sue's up in st. Clair.

I was at Sue's shootin' the breeze with Pat in his cigar room a few weeks ago.

I really miss spending every Thursday night (and several other nights a week) there. I love that place, and Pat and Sue are awesome. The highlight of living up there....I get back up there once every few months. I try when I'm umping vintage base ball games in the summer to stop in there on Saturday nights. And I really miss the pig roast. A true thumb gem.

A new brew club is just forming. We are meeting at Thumb Coast Brew Pub (Quay St. Brewing). Meetings are the fourth Tuesday of each month. Next meeting will be May 25 at 7:30 PM.

I got so excited I started brewing again after a five year hiatus.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

A new brew club is just forming. We are meeting at Thumb Coast Brew Pub (Quay St. Brewing). Meetings are the fourth Tuesday of each month. Next meeting will be May 25 at 7:30 PM.

I got so excited I started brewing again after a five year hiatus.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yeah, I notice you guys started forming a club AFTER I moved out of town... I'm not going to take it personally....

Really I'm not.. ;)

(Gang, give a big brewer's welcome to my old friend Chops here. Many of you know I'm involved with vintage base ball. Well I am because of this gentleman, he's the captain and founder of the team I umpire for, the Welkin Vintage Base Ball Club of Port Huron.)

:mug:

Back