MD Bulk grain buy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly dont know... the people at north country assured me it would be pick upable today, and I called to today to arrange the pickup, and the shipping people said its still in NY.

i dunno, some herbal green ****. its warm...and no caffine. im cold. and after moving half the grain into my basement... to hell with the gym, im just gonna move this **** up and down the stairs a couple ties a day

I thought I was going to Home Depot but my back told me no. I just unloaded 20 bags from my truck down a flight of stairs to my basement. Done for the day.

But Firebrewer or Flyangler if any of you wants to come by to pickup your grain your welcome to. I'll PM my info in a bit.

But Firebrewer or Flyangler if any of you wants to come by to pickup your grain your welcome to. I'll PM my info in a bit.

Got the email, probably looking at tonight.

Yunus, Claphamsa, thanks for all your hard work on this. :mug:

Dont thank me. I just sat at a desk and kept stuff straight. Its always the laborers that get all the credit. Never managment. :)

Thanks to everyone for letting me jump in the buy at the last minute. I brewed today and calculated 5.5 gallons of pale ale cost $13!!

Yes, thanks to everyone involved.
Brewed Saturday and pulled off 17 gallons for $45. That's what I'm talking about!
Now I can use the savings to buy a snake to patrol my grain stash :)

Is there any interest in getting another buy together? I only got one bag last time and I'm out...

Latest posts

Back