Hi from Monroe, OH - N Cinci

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OsbornBrewing

Reaction score
My name is Brent and I have been brewing since 1996. Started in college for quantity and now I have evolved to quality. I enjoy playing with recipes and flavours not just copying what someone else has done.

Growing up in St Louis I was taught that Budweiser is the King of Beers, a d I now wonder but right he claims the throne? Not that Budweiser is a bad beer, it is just like every other commercial American beer though.

I TOTALLY do not get the "diet beer" movement going on in America right now. But I do like the growth in craft brewing that it is helping fuel.

I will try anything once, almost, Papazian's reference to Cock Ale in CJOH has me qualifying that statement nowadays. I have had some GREAT beers and always look forward to the next one.

My favorite beers:
Commercial
Guiness, Boddington's, Sam Adams (is that a craft brewery?), Budweiser (old habits die hard), Bass

Craft Brewers
Bell's Brewery - Hopslam, Oberon and Oktoberfest
Great Lakes - has yet to put out something I didn't like
Souther Tier - Pumking, inspired me
O'Fallon Brewing Co - by where I grew up
Schlafly Brewing - next to a friend, was fun to watch them grow
Mt Carmel Brewing - Nut Brown Ale
Fort Collins Brewing
Troegg's Brewing Co. - Troegginator
Hoppin' Frogs - Hoppin Berry Ale, Black and Tan
Fat Tire Amber
Dogfish Head IPA