Stainless steel fender washers....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newguy

Reaction score
So I'm in a bit of a pickle. I can't for the life of me find anyone in my town that carries SS 7/8 fender washers. I know I've read a lot of people getting them at HD, Lowe's etc but all of my local stores including HD and Lowe's don't carry SS fender washers. :confused:

I need this for my 10gal MLT conversion.

The other problem is I can't find anywhere online to just order one. I don't need a box of 500! just one. LOL.

Any suggestions on what I could do? replacement part?

Cheers,

Wow that would be awsome! Mabye I can send you a couple home-brews in a month when there done conditioning?

sending PM

cheers,

I got one last week from Ace Hardware for $0.78. They also sell th 5/8" o-ring (heat resistant) for $0.93. My local Home Depot, Menards and Lowes did not carry either of those parts.

SS can be hard to find in small lots. The company I work for (shameless plug coming up) makes a lot of SS components. They're configurable to your specific dimensions and you can buy just one piece. Here's the washers. We carry 304SS and 440SS washers.

Just an FYI.;)

a member by the name of skifast1 also had some of these. I think he charged $1 a piece and that included the shipping. He bought a whole bag of them since that's all he could find.

dunno if he's got any left.

Thanks guys. Drunkensatyr has offered to send me a few for the cost of a SASE so thats great!

Thanks again for posts.

Cheers,

Back