Full Pounds of Citra, no purchase limits, while supplies last!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Okay folks I figured I should make another post because my others about Citra specify that we're only offering them in full pounds for 24 hours at a time. That was the plan but our warehouse enforcer (that's what his business card says) is so on the ball with promptly getting large volumes of orders out the door we're currently offering full pounds until further notice. Supply is definitely not unlimited and at some point we will move to 2oz packs only but right now order as much as you like!

These are 2011 crop and $35/lb and of course as always just $5 to ship to any amount of hops to any of the 50 United States and APO/FPO addresses. We also offer great international rates click our "Shipping" link for details on international orders.

Thanks folks! Please continue to put that you heard about us on HBT if that is where in fact you first heard of us.

Link to our hops page:
http://www.nikobrew.com/categories/Hops-%2A%245-Flat-Rate-Shipping%2A/

...but our warehouse enforcer (that's what his business card says) is so on the ball with promptly getting large volumes of orders out the door...

so true! the enforcer personally hand delivered me my hops today! Niko and Co completely went out of their way for me. great professionals. they deserve your business!

Back