When do you enjoy brewing the most?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

campbelldm1

Reaction score
I brewed this morning and it happened to be in the high 60s in philly. It reminded me of early fall and watching college football/game day while brewing. I love brewing and watching football on a nice cool Saturday (not during gamecocks games) when is your favorite time to brew?

grasshopperfirestarter said:
I normally brew in the early morning. But the few times I have brewed outside after dark, I have very much enjoyed it!

I like an early start sometimes also. Chilling/clean up is usually the perfect time to pour the first one of the day

I'm a morning brewer. My ideal brew day is a cooler breezy fall morning when a sweatshirt is needed and I have a warm cup of coffee

Is there any part of America while doing anything during football season is not the best time to do anything?

GO BUCKEYES.

I cannot wait for some college gameday and some brews.

Cathedral said:
Is there any part of America while doing anything during football season is not the best time to do anything?

GO BUCKEYES.

I cannot wait for some college gameday and some brews.

This

Early on Saturdays. Like to pitch my yeast by 5PM hopefully have fermentation starting around 10-11PM. That way i can use the cool nighttime temperatures to help cool the bucket and have all Sunday to baby it until work on Monday.

Back