What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homebrewed censored clone.

ForumRunner_20130304_192501.png

This here is darn tasty. And for 10.5% I can't complain. The prior 8 in the background may or may not be drank tonight as well.

I'm having my Janet's Brown right now but I had a Sixpoint 3Beans earlier. Holy smokes that's a good beer! It's 10% but drinks like a 5%. Big trouble if I finished this 4 pack.

Sucks, now a Hopslam.Thinking this Hopslam should have been all drank when I first got them,not holding up that good.

Just drank a bottle of my 13%abv Gerwurztraminer. Yeah, it was a sh!tty Monday... I prefer my beer but homemade wine just packs that punch you need sometimes without being too heavy.

bottlebomber said:
Homebrewed IPA Columbus/Citra. I need to not buy IPAs. This is better than 99% of commercial beer.

Awesome. I'm a fairly recent IPA convert so I haven't perfected the art of brewing IPAs and I still have to buy them to get a good one. I do have high hopes for my DIPA I have fermenting right now. I pulled a sample yesterday and it tasted awesome even before dry hopping. I used Citra, Amarillo, Simcoe and Mosaic. Another few weeks and I'll know for sure.

This, my friends, is what we call a Canadian-style cooler....

Works great for keeping the beverage cool whilst you imbibe the first pour.

I always get a kick out of putting my beer in the snow at the begining of winter, bout fu**in sick of it by now :)
Having a Dig from New Belgium, just got another 12 of it. Really been enjoying it since last week.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
This, my friends, is what we call a Canadian-style cooler....

Works great for keeping the beverage cool whilst you imbibe the first pour.

Nice! It was almost 80 here today so I'm jealous of the snow.

Lagunitas Hop Stoopid. great beer. but mine has a bunch of sediment or chill haze. what the heck?

Lagunitas Hop Stoopid. great beer. but mine has a bunch of sediment or chill haze. what the heck?

Ha!! That's funny. :D

Yeah no kidding, we are getting a snow storm now? After a few warm days and then boom snow. Damn Minnesota weather.

Yep, s'posed to be ~10" or so, couple already here. I'm drinking to try and block the thought of the snowblower in the morning.

Santa Fe Black IPA
HPIM2105.jpg

Good $hit!! Ishkabibble's already had his fill and crashed on his toy, fvckin' cat can't hang....

Coffee from our new coffee maker atm,with york peppermint patty creamer. Finally got a new coffee maker after the carafe broke on the old one,& on the newly aquired one that was improperly packaged & returned.
I had some Great Lakes Commodore Perry last night & will again tonight.

Hat trick today from UPS. First package had my new ThermaPen.

image-2176632991.jpg

Next one was from nuke with these two gems plus three Blujacket Brews!

image-3008617798.jpg

Then the last ... uh, crate in this case ... had my trade with LoloMT7! I'm gonna be one happy beer guy for a while! :mug: :ban: :rockin:

Lolo Trade.jpg

*EDIT* ... photo is messed up ... will update with clear shot soon.
*EDIT OF THE EDIT* ... hopefully the image will display now ... tough to get all that great beer in one shot! :mug:

Damn, this is good. It looks like BMC, but it tastes freakin awesome! It's got a nice Belgian character, but it's nice and crisp and refreshing. I could see myself drinking this on a hot day this summer. I'd be smashed after three (7.8%), but there's nothing wrong with that right?

ForumRunner_20130305_100151.jpg

Back