FREE: Two 6.5 Gal Glass Carboys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoePerri

Reaction score
I have two 6.5 gallon glass carboys with handle that I'm giving away. I've switched to better bottles and don't plan on ever using these again. One has a small chip out of the rim on the neck the other is perfect. Free for PICK UP ONLY! They are in Lake Forest, CA. First post gets them.

Joe

I do love SLO. My Aunt lives in Cayucos so I've been spending part of summer up there since I was 5.

I'm sure there is somebody here in Orange County that will jump on these.

Joe

I'm surprised this has made it an hour without 20 people grabbing at it. My brother lives in La Habra, but even if he grabbed them, the shipping out here to me would be killer. Oh well, some one will be very happen. Way to beer it forward!

Alright....I'll do it. But only if you match the Austin Homebrew Supply 6.99$ flat rate shipping!:ban::ban::ban::ban:

Ahhh.....Cayucos. My in-laws live there. Surfed there 2 days last week and if there are no fires down your way by 0800 tomorrow....I might get 3 days of surf this week!!

Ever eat at Taco Temple in Morro? And have the Piraat on tap for $6 a full pint? It is gone now......

Those were the days, Adam, the owner said it was a pain in the butt to get the beer because the guy only delivered on Tuesdays when he was closed and only every 3 weeks. 2 of those with a fish taco for lunch and you took a great nap!!!

Next time you come up give me a pm and come over to Los Osos for a brew.

TTFN

I say Scinerd3000 can have them.

I don't know how I could fit a third carboy in my fermentation fridge anyways...:D

I say Scinerd3000 can have them.

I don't know how I could fit a third carboy in my fermentation fridge anyways...:D

ha thanks. I dont know where im gonna put them but i can always use another carboy. Where do you work in OC? Im always down to meet up with brewers if your ever wanna stick around for a drink

Ahhh.....Cayucos. My in-laws live there. Surfed there 2 days last week and if there are no fires down your way by 0800 tomorrow....I might get 3 days of surf this week!!

Ever eat at Taco Temple in Morro? And have the Piraat on tap for $6 a full pint? It is gone now......

Those were the days, Adam, the owner said it was a pain in the butt to get the beer because the guy only delivered on Tuesdays when he was closed and only every 3 weeks. 2 of those with a fish taco for lunch and you took a great nap!!!

TTFN

I never did eat at Taco Temple. Sounds like a great place though. My cousin lived in Los Osos for a time. Nice place but getting big nowadays! Next time I'm up that way I'll PM you and see about that brew. Same goes if you make down this way. I've got a nice braggot on tap right now and an alt in the primary.

Joe

ha thanks. I dont know where im gonna put them but i can always use another carboy. Where do you work in OC? Im always down to meet up with brewers if your ever wanna stick around for a drink
The office is in Yorba Linda, but I'm always out all over the place.

TTFN

Holy crap, someone else from Osos on HBT? I grew up there. Matter of fact I'm heading up for christmas, long drive, but gotta see the folks.

Latest posts

Back