Rehab

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior

Reaction score
Went to REHAB to pick up some brew supplies yesterday (Regional Area Harrisburg Brewers). It had been a long time since I saw Tom and Patty at Scotzin Bros in Leymone. Didn't see anyone that used to go there from the old club HAHA. Tom said that he does see any of the old timers such as myself that used to go there. I did meet a lot of good brewers that belong to REHAB. One brewer Albert had only been brewing 2 years and was making great beer. He converted a chest freezer for his kegerator and had 6 beers on tap. He raised the lid by building a wooden box that he drilled and put 6 taps through. He had a Rye Bock, Doppelbock, Belgian Blonde, Cascade Ale, Raspberry Porter and I forget what the sixth beer was. The club meets the 1st Sat of every month sometimes at Scotzins and sometimes at members houses. Yesterday Albert and Kristine opened thier house for the meeting and it was a great meeting with a lot of friendly brewers. If you live around the Harrisburg area I would highly recommend making some meetings.

Latest posts

Back