new amber ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shinerfanok

Reaction score
Just got done popping the top on a bottle of my amber cerveza after 31 days conditioning in the bottle. tastes awesome
url]

bare with me 90% of the time i cant get the images to post

Pretty close, in the first one.
dscn0414o.jpg

Those tags on imageshack are pretty weird. You can use the one marked "direct" and use the "photo" link from this site to embed it.

Just got done popping the top on a bottle of my amber cerveza after 31 days conditioning in the bottle. tastes awesome
url]

bare with me 90% of the time i cant get the images to post

That is an awesome looking Amber, making my mouth water :p.

As for the images, I think your problem is that you can't embed images in your posts if you're not a premium or lifetime member. However, I clicked the link and it brought me to imageshack no problem.

Pretty sure you mean "Bear with me"...I'd rather not "bare" anything with you, especially in your bathroom. ;)

The beer looks good, man. :mug:

You sure that's the amber ale and not the next mornings result of a long night of drinking the amber ale? LOL Just kidding. Looks great. Love me some amber ale. Don't think I've ever had it in the restroom though!

Looks good! Although I am a little curious on the aroma... what kind of "florals" does it have?? :cross:

Back