Labels for the 2011 National Homebrew Competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old_tx_kbb

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Can someone let me know where to download the labels to be used for this year's National Homebrew Competition. I've been loooking all over the site, and can't seem to find them. Any help would be appreciated.

Can someone let me know where to download the labels to be used for this year's National Homebrew Competition. I've been loooking all over the site, and can't seem to find them. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you already register with the AHA for the NHC? I didn't enter this year, but I remember having the instructions when I registered in the past.

You need to login to the same page where you registered, then in the top of the page there will be a link for the labels.

Just thought I'd give this thread a bump as last minute label printers may find it useful, and Wolveines link still works. I could not find the active link from the AHA site the last couple days since registration filled up in all regions.

Back