What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poured my first layered beer drink, a Sir Perry, on the recommendation from a friend at work. I think I pulled it off pretty well and it's pretty tasty, too.

1397868224788.jpg

alright. everyone line up. I'm gonna punch y'all in the berries. I might surprise some of y'all with deep tissue chode slap.

starting off with my last Surly Overrated.

Now it's not going to be as fun because I'm expecting it. I like to be surprised!

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Have to dip into the second tier Pennsylvanian acquisitions while I recover from being sick and I wait for my own brews to adequately bottle condition.

DSC04529.jpg

Now I'm drinking a bottle of my honey porter (homebrew number 3) and it is darn good! Better and better!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Another little sumpin while delabeling bottles. Almost time for another. Gotta have clean, good lookin bottles for the all brett beer that's getting bottled this weekend though but dammit I hate delabeling bottles

Have you tried Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda? About a quarter cup in a container with a couple gallons of hot water. About a 1/2 hour soak and the labels are dropping off in the water! I have found a couple label types that are stubborn, but this works on most. This powder is in the laundry soap area at the store.

This is good stuff. I believe it is the best smelling IPA I've ever had.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

You call it the best-smelling IPA you ever had. I call it my favorite session beer.

You call it the best-smelling IPA you ever had. I call it my favorite session beer.
Gandhi-bot and Pako's hands down my favorite beers to drink right out of the can and I take a sniff or 10 between each drink. Love them both!

Drinking some home brews tonight Flying Farmhouse, Apollo-Smash, and my Heady Clone is up next

But doesn't it smell great?

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

EDIT: and I didn't realize it was 9% ABV. Session beer?

It does smell great. That's why I smell it 10-15 times when I drink out of the can.

It's def one of my sessions. Growler smash every once in a while.

Having a water after cleaning-up my brewing equipment.

Have you tried Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda? About a quarter cup in a container with a couple gallons of hot water. About a 1/2 hour soak and the labels are dropping off in the water! I have found a couple label types that are stubborn, but this works on most. This powder is in the laundry soap area at the store.

I use the generic oxyclean from Walmart which works well, I just really hate doing it.

It does smell great. That's why I smell it 10-15 times when I drink out of the can.

Out of the can? As in you dont pour it in a glass? That's what seperates us from the animals.

Starr Hill Little Red Rooster.
No hot water for 4 more days. :mad: :eek: and dumped a batch of wort. Just a piss poor week all around.

Having a 1554 while staining some fence boards. This beer is so good.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397873849.508392.jpg

Attachments

• 1397874116585.jpg
    1397874116585.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 75
Starr Hill Little Red Rooster.
No hot water for 4 more days. :mad: :eek: and dumped a batch of wort. Just a piss poor week all around.

Rough. Hope they fix it on the next attempt.

Decided to continue drinking as I'm throwing beer in a keg and in secondary.
Pitcher of HB cherry wheat so I could clean out the beer line to see if that caused the carb/foam issues on the jockey box. Retapped and hope it's fixed. This pitcher actually poured well and feels carbed (pre cleaner). Hmmm?

1397874233652.jpg

Should have bought one of these while there. Had them at a friends house today and they were delicious.

1397874616158.jpg

Should have bought one of these while there. Had them at a friends house today and they were delicious.

Tart of darkness top 5 worse beers ive ever drank or tried to drink i dumped half the bottle because of the epigastric distress the first half caused. What a waste of $20. Mischief on the other hand is very good

Doin a Stevens Point IPA series. Ill break it down: had the one shot(calypso? hops)-was ok with slight aroma, then the peach mango- which was more a fruit beer with ipa bitter, which was ok if you like a fruit beer, then a white ipa which was the best so far maybe cuz of sorachi hops? Don't usually go for the white ipas but it was pretty decent and possibly my favorate white ipa Ive had out of a half dozen or so white ipas.

Tart of darkness top 5 worse beers ive ever drank or tried to drink i dumped half the bottle because of the epigastric distress the first half caused. What a waste of $20. Mischief on the other hand is very good

Was is a bad bottle or have you tried multiple times and that is how you feel about the taste?

Saw a few of those the other day. I went back to get one tonight and they where gone.. I thought 21 bucks was pretty steep tho.

It's like nothing I've ever tasted. Rich dark chocolate. The bourbon is faint at the end. It's very good. I have another one. PM me if you want to trade. I'm sure we could work something out.

Back