WTB: Wall Mount 3 Pressure CO2 regulator with high pressure line

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuips

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy one of these:

JO60-H3-K4H4BC.jpg

I have only seen them at kegkits... which does not get very good reviews.

Or is it as simple as buying these two items and attaching them?

http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=129
http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=291

Thanks

no, I want to have a 3 body - 4 gauge primary regulator on a 60" (or so) hose to I can screw just the hose into my tank with my gauges permanently mounted.

no, I want to have a 3 body - 4 gauge primary regulator on a 60" (or so) hose to I can screw just the hose into my tank with my gauges permanently mounted.

It's just as cheap to get a primary, hook it to the tank, then mount the secondaries to a wall.

Simplicity mainly. Regulators stick out, when you need to fill your tank you need to remove it and be careful with it.... I don't know it just seemed like a better/cleaner idea to me.

May be more trouble than it's worth. You have to remove any line to have it filled. I'd call keg connection if your set on that hi-pres hose, i'm sure they can fix you up.

May be more trouble than it's worth. You have to remove any line to have it filled. I'd call keg connection if your set on that hi-pres hose, i'm sure they can fix you up.

your probably right, I just really liked the idea when I saw it.

I did it by adding the hose to the regulator bank (like in your first post). High pressure hose goes from the tank, thought he collar of my keezer, to the regulator bank which I mounted to the inside of my keezer collar. Got the hose from kc. My regulators came from Midwest from a prior purchase. Note: make sure you get the right threading--some are left, some are right hand thread. Call KC if you're not sure.

Back