• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Co2 Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayAre19

Reaction score
Hey new to the site and i am staring to build my homebrew system and keezer too, and I need a Co2 Regulator, let me know what you got, and how much u want for it (looking in the cheap site like i said i staring up)

This isn't quite what you're looking for, but check out micromatic. Google is your friend. They are regarded as having the cheapest, yet good quality, new regulators on the market. If you want to buy a full kit at a decent price, kegconnection has what you're looking for (once again, google is good).

That said, you can save a ton of money by switching to geico or getting used stuff, it just might take awhile to piece it all together.

Check Craigslist religiously. I needed a regulator and checked every day for a week (including surrounding counties). I eventually found a regulator and a 20 lb tank for $30 bucks. Now, I have an extra tank to sell.

PM Caspio on here...he's got a few CO2 regulators lying around. I think he even posted on craigslist a while back. I'm assuming you're from the st. helena north of napa, so that shouldn't be too much on shipping.

ok that sound good i try the google and also ebay, and about the craigslist yea i do that like about two time a day just check homebrew stuff around my area. Yeah that St. Helena but i am a Enology and Viticulture student at Fresno State at the moment so i also check that area on craigslist, i just wanted to see if any one would have any around but i think i may buy some from the website someone of you have suggested. and about Co2 no thank i also have 2 20lb tanks to.. thank for the reply

Back