Wish I could've shot down to Portland for the week...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChshreCat

Reaction score
Got this on Facebook...

Bend Deschutes Brewery and Public House Reserve Series Week at our Portland Pub!

Monday, July 20- Oak Aged Super Jubel
Tuesday, July 21- Black Butte Porter XX (2008 Release)
Wednesday, July 22- Mirror Mirror Barley Wine (2009 Release)
Thursday, July 23- Black Butte Porter XXI (2009 Release)
Friday, July 24- The Dissident
Saturday, July 25- The Abyss (2008 Release)

*sob*

Tried mirror mirror at the brewery when I was there. Pretty good but I'm not a huge fan of barley wines.

Tried a Black Butte Porter XXI on Deschutes' 21st birthday. Great beer that is good for sipping. Very complex flavors.

Sweet, I'm gonna be over in Portland this weekend. Maybe I can convince everyone to head over on Friday. Shouldn't be too hard to convince since we were really happy with the pub last time we were there

Love The Dissident, still have a few bottles stashed away.

I had the XX and The Abyss. I have a bottle of this year's Mirror Mirror sitting in my beer fridge. I was surprised to find there's still quite a few bottles sitting at both of my grocery stores the other day.

Yeah, tons of Mirror Mirror to be found down here in Portland. And the XXI. SWMBO and I were in Bend this weekend and were staying down near the brewery (totally unplanned) so we stopped in for a tour on Sunday morning. The XXI was very nice so we picked up a few bottles down there.

Seriously no XXI yet? We even have XXI down here in Corvallis already. I liked XX better though IMO.

XXI has been down here for a week. I haven't picked any up yet, but I will. It'll go with the bottles of XX, Dissident, and Mirror Mirror I have saved. :)

Back