final parts for my kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2nd Street Brewery

Reaction score
Just got the last few things I need to finish my kegerator. Morebeer jiust delivered my 2way mainfold, gage cage and 5/16 in line I ordered. However, I got two boxes with two of everything except the hose. I had origionally ordered it along with a drip tray but they sent me an email saying that was OOS and wouldn't be in until late April. Since I couldn't wait that long I called and cc the tray and added the air line. Well I got 2 manifolds, 2 cages, 2 tubes of keglube and one box had the hose. I'm calling to make sure they didn't bill me twice and ask for a return postage lable. Oh and by the way, I also got the drip tray they said was OOS. :rockin: It's supposed to rain this Saturday up here so since I won't be able to do any yard work:D Got an ale almost ready and a lager right behind it that will be my first 2 to keg. Can't wait.

Back