• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to trade: Coke-style kegs converted to ball lock to Pepsi-style ball lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jagec

Reaction score
I just ordered 4 kegs from cornykeg.com for a friend's kegerator build. Unfortunately, the mini-fridge that I'm using will fit the narrower Pepsi-style kegs, but not the Coke-style kegs (converted to ball lock) that my own kegerator is using. By the time I realized my error, Cornykeg had already shipped. They offered to do a swap if I shipped back, but then I would have to eat the shipping costs. So I figured that I'd try a local HBT trade first.

So, I would like to swap up to 4 BALL-LOCK kegs, which are 22" high and 9" in diameter by actual measurement, for the "standard" ball-lock kegs (8.5" diameter). Hopefully some of you guys with keezers can fit either style?

I'm in Baltimore, but would be willing to drive a bit to meet up. I would also chip in an additional $5/keg as an incentive. This would really help me out. Any takers?

Do you still have the pin lock setup for them? or did you buy them already converted?

If they were converted back to pin lock I may be interested.

Back