Discuss: I like beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArcaneXor

Reaction score
Please respond if you like beer. Intoxication strongly encouraged, but not required! :tank::drunk::cross::cool::D

Why the hell would you think any of us would like that nasty a$$ed ****?
Nothing but rotting grain water if you ask me.....

I hear it's got yeast pee in it. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

;)

I'm Drucking Funk watching football. I love my kegerator. Liquid delicious comes out when you pull on the handles.

Oo! I like beer.

Doing laundry, have a bomber of ginger stout waiting for me when I get home. Yum. I can't wait.

You guys aren't nearly drunk enough for a Sunday night!

While studying in the Dominican Republic, I learned that while I'm used to Fridays and Saturdays being the big nights, it's not the same there.

Fridays, everyone is too tired, so they stay home. Saturday night, they go out to celebrate being done with work. Sunday night, they are so depressed thinking they have to go back to work, that they go out and really party.

I like this idea. Come on, wash, dry! I want to break that bomber open.

Yeah, really... It's horrible stuff... I'm thinking you should send me all of your said 'beer' for closer examination as to verify said 'beer' is actually 'beer'. I have a small testing facility in proximity to my... self, that would be perfect for analysis of the 'beer' in question.

Please provide as large samples as possible as said, pfft... 'beer', is needed for quantative and mass testing and won't be returned.

Kicking the keg is useless - it just damages the steel and/or your foot. Emptying it is what real men do ;)

My favorite kinds of beer are ales and lagers. Do your quality ales taste like grapefruit? I would like to make a quality ale that tastes like grapefruit.

The key to makin a quality grapefruit ale is consult with the interwebz, and then use simcoe to dry hop; along with an ounce of cat piss.

Mmm my ginger stout rocks. Not as good as the first go around, but still tasty. I almost feel prepared for the week.

The key to makin a quality grapefruit ale is consult with the interwebz, and then use simcoe to dry hop; along with an ounce of cat piss.

how the hell you gonna get grapefruit from only one ounce of cat piss? Everybody knows you need at least 4 oz. Rookies.

My Dirty Blonde Ale has made my "annual repeat" list (six beers, six styles)
Beer is great, but I also like wine, tequila & bourbon - one of these days it will be legal to distill, and when it happens, I'm all over it...

I just wanted to reiterate my original thesis (if there was one), as I am celebrating a whole week or working from the home office. Woot!

By the way, in the Either/Or side-by-side, Or wins and the liver loses!

I love everything beer. It's history fascinates me, its mysteriousness captivates me, and its culture I find "funny" in its own way.

I love making it, I love sharing it, and I love talking about it.

Beer truly is something special. People will gather socially to drink it together.

It helps people get laid.

Back