• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3" Single Tap Draft Tower for sale or trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heiman5

Reaction score
Hey guys I decided to go with a double tap tower so this one is up for sale or trade.

It is in near perfect shape, no dings or dents. I have not given it a good shine, but as far as I can tell there are no scratches as well!

I am going to ask $50 + shipping for this puppy or best offer of cash or brew supplies?

I like all brew supplies :) I am up for offers of ingredients or equipment. I currently am only setup to do partial mashes and extract brewing and don't really have room in my apartment for all grain supplies.

Thanks,
Austin

nothing? It is the kind with internal stainless line with screw on fitting about 1 inch out of the base

My thoughts are that you're asking too much. 2.5" towers can be had for $50 new....

thanks for the response!

hmm I saw some other single towers with some interest on here for around 50 ish, thats how I priced it,

It is OBO so I am willing to entertain anything

also, I looked at it further and it is a stainless one, not the cheapy chrome

Back