• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 3" SS faucet tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out acumetalfab.com He sells very nice quality towers for very good prices. Right now, his prices on a 3"-3 tap tower are $63.65+tax and shipping (about 10 bucks)

I bought my tower from acumetalfab also and it was 3 inch with 2 faucet holes for about 65 shipped in may..
you will also need elbow shanks too.. which can run 15-30 each..

Would like to look at the possibility of buying a 3 tap T tower from these guys, but how the heck do you order from them? The website is pretty confusing to navigate and the links to "contact" certain people just go nowhere.

Would like to look at the possibility of buying a 3 tap T tower from these guys, but how the heck do you order from them? The website is pretty confusing to navigate and the links to "contact" certain people just go nowhere.

you either have to call them or email them.. I called. they are on the westcoast..

call this number

(951) 943-1495.

I had the same problem with the website. It's pretty outdated. Their number is on the site. Call them to get prices and info. Very nice guy to work with.

Back