Sabco kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one, great condition, legal, well constructed. Worth the price? Well, that is up to you. For me the one stop shopping, not having to fabricate, find a welder etc. was worth it to me.

I was looking at these they are 129 with the tops already cut off.

http://www.brew-magic.com/ketl_build_your_own.html

For me, NO. I'll have to find the link but, on here just the other day there was brand new kegs for 136. Not too sure of your specific mind set but for me, I would buy brand new. That is a 1-20? price too. You don't need to buy 10.

Having said that, I don't have an issue with getting quality work done. How is that for you?

Here is the link,
http://www.geemacher.com/difference.php

For me, NO. I'll have to find the link but, on here just the other day there was brand new kegs for 136. Not too sure of your specific mind set but for me, I would buy brand new. That is a 1-20? price too. You don't need to buy 10.

Having said that, I don't have an issue with getting quality work done. How is that for you?

Here is the link,
http://www.geemacher.com/difference.php

cool website prices are good. Wish they showed the sizes and specs of the kegs though.

cool website prices are good. Wish they showed the sizes and specs of the kegs though.

If you click on the blue boxes above the price list, the pricing changes to the size keg. The link opens up to 1/2 barrel. If you click on the 1/4 box the keg picture changes and so does the price list. The 1/2 barrel keg is the 15.5 gallon sanke. The 1/4 barrel is a 7.5 gallon sanke. Same height just much smaller diameter (think pony keg with a different shape). Again with the 1/6 barrel, it is a 5 gallon sanke with the same height.

Where did u get yours from?

I got a 1/2 keggle (came with welded-on ball valve) from CL for $30 :D

Everyone can feel free to give me sh*t for this one: I got 2 keg shells by going to a liquor store and telling them I need two keg shells with no beer in them because I'm having a party this weekend and I brew beer and I needed empty keg shells to fill up with beer for the party.

I paid the deposit for both of them, and turned 'em into keggles.

I know this raises the cost of beer because breweries don't get their kegs back this way, but that's nothing compared to inflation in this country (study the creature from Jeckyll Island to find out how bad we're gettin' f*cked by inflation).

And, is it illegal? Yes, but there's no one trying to enforce it. And doing illegal stuff, e.g., tokin' :fro:, downloadin' torrents, etc., does not bother me.

If you click on the blue boxes above the price list, the pricing changes to the size keg. The link opens up to 1/2 barrel. If you click on the 1/4 box the keg picture changes and so does the price list. The 1/2 barrel keg is the 15.5 gallon sanke. The 1/4 barrel is a 7.5 gallon sanke. Same height just much smaller diameter (think pony keg with a different shape). Again with the 1/6 barrel, it is a 5 gallon sanke with the same height.

Cool thanks for the good info.:mug:

Back