This is it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. I save the APA for people who don't really like good beer, so they can drink something that came from my basement and say it's good. Thing is, it has such a great head and colour to it, but it just lacks big-time in the taste department. Maybe I'll serve it with a lime to give it some zip...

The IPA is good - I really like it. Crisp and refreshing, with a good amount of bitterness.

Smoked Porter came out really nice. It's really smokey, but I'm really growing to like it. Good to have with grilled meat of any variety.

Bottled up a lemon wheat yesterday - this has been sitting in the primary for 3 weeks. FG got stuck at 1.020, but I bottled it anyway.

RYE.P.A is now in secondary, and dry hopped with 2oz of cascade. I think this will be what I've been hoping to make since I started this hobby.

Brewed up a clone recipe for some sort of amber beer with a lot of hops on the weekend. The pipeline is coming along...

Back