What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going for a 40oz Triple Berry Skeeter. Pairing with some homemade tacos

1401514899695.jpg

Coffee. Thought this week would never end. Did so with a bang. Dishwasher walked out, unexpected party of 15 at 11:30, and then a small fire. At least it's the weekend now /ramble :D

Coffee. Trying to figure out what to do today. Should really be at the office...but think I'll do crap with my kids instead.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Last cup of Coff. Going to wash the SUV and prep food for today's smoke. Wings and ABTs.

With lots of beer.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

A fine ass morning to enjoy espresso on a deck with the pup before yard work begins.
image.jpg

Uploaded the right one without my large ugly toe in it. :)

Water. I've decided to get serious about kicking this big I've fighting all week. No beer and no cigars for this guy today. Stupid bronchitis.

Water. I've decided to get serious about kicking this big I've fighting all week. No beer and no cigars for this guy today. Stupid bronchitis.

That stinks, man. How many beers would you have pounded today? Let me know and I'll drink for you in addition to my line-up for the day.

Actually, it's rare for me to have more than 4-5 on a Saturday. I might be persuaded to have one tonight when I'm home alone with 2 of the kids. Not sure yet. What I really want is a stogie and there's zero chance if that until at least next Friday.

Back