ghosts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you believe in ghosts?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
I up'ed the brightness in both photos equally so you can better see what he's talking about . . . dude you need to buy a nice flash unit:p

2086-Greenwood20Revised20120103106.jpg

2086-Greenwood20Revised20220103106.jpg

Hope I got them in the right order

You got it right...

What I need is a better friggin camera. But with the holidays coming I'm thinking of just telling everyone "NB Gift Certificates PLEASE". :D

Ize

Ok so i played around in photoshop with the contrast of the pic and came out with the following:

littlefacebo2.jpg

So here is the little face, brightened up and marked out for those who cant see it :)

bigfaceqz1.jpg

Big face from the middle, again, marked out.

brightenedghostuc9.jpg

The whole pic with one of the better results of playing. You can see the "fog" pretty clearly here.

somone mentioned a 3rd face, cant seem to find him =/

Oh, ok, I see the middle one now. I guess I wasn't expecting that one to be as close to the camera. I still can't find the 3rd one.

Ize said:
You got it right...

What I need is a better friggin camera. But with the holidays coming I'm thinking of just telling everyone "NB Gift Certificates PLEASE". :D

Ize

Cannon EOS Rebel is pretty nice and not to bad on the wallet. If I was going digital I would look at Cannons digital version too . . . but I prefer film.

I havent mentioned it yet because TBH I'm sort of embarrased about it but I have had a very strong interest in this field for a long time. In fact I am currently looking for a reputable group to join and work with in this field. I wont go into the "events" I may or may not have experianced because IMHO I realy dont know what I saw or heard.

Given my religous background from when I was a kid I DO believe ther are other entities out there that are active and do attempt to effect things, but when it comes to human spirits, ghosts, and hauntings or the like I just really dont know. I mean I know what I was taught, and I know what I believe, and what I have faith in, but at the same time I also know Christinanity is also a religion thats 2000 years old and has been changed and tweeked by MAN in those 2000 years, so that leaves plenty of doubts in my mind when it comes to things other then doctrin and the basic principles.

I probably shouldnt even mention it on this board but a mod can let me know later and I'll remove it . . .
If you believe in God, and that there was a Entity named Lucifer that rebeled against God and was cast out of God's presence I am willing to bet you dont give Lucifer and his posse enuff credit . . . To think that you can figure out what he is up to, how he is going to go about and do what he wants, and that you may be able to out smart him is pretty bold IMHO.

EXAMPLE: in the 80's back masking in music was all the rage in my church. People thought that if you played music backwards you could hear satanic messages in the music (funny how it was always the heavy metel I liked but never the Christian Contempery or old fart music they liked). . . Now F'in come on . . . You think that Lucifer would be dumb enuff to allow us to catch him doing this if he was in fact doing it? If in fact he was doing it wouldnt it make more sense to do it in music no one would expect it to be in? This is the same guy, I was taught, who rose up against God and was clever enuff to get 1/3rd of the Angels to follow him in his folley and now you want me to believe that he is dumb enuff to get caught by man in tampering with music?

I would really like to see BrewPastor's take on this but I have a feeling that he's avoiding this thread like Hell :p

FWIW I don't think the below is worthy of crossing the line in our little happy home here, but if it is, Mod let me know and I'll chuck it as well...

I've always been fascinated by the concept of, what I'll call "energy of the consciousness" existing after we die. I mean, it wasn't there before we were born that we know of, so does it just cease? Or is there another level of consciousness that we are supposed to go on to and forget about this one? And are there people who have died whose consciousness has not moved on to the next level and are "stuck" on part of this plane?

Dunno.

Religion certainly plays a part in your individual decision on this. And before I go anywhere else on this, to me, every single person is free to believe what they want to believe. I'm a firm believer that when it comes to religion, leave me and mine alone, I'll leave you and yours alone. I make my own damn decisions on this and I don't thrust them on anyone else. That being said I do believe there is something beyond "this". What it is, I have no idea. Do I believe things in the Bible are true? Yeah, I think variations of the events happened, but like was mentioned, there are 2,000 years of man hands all over it, and let's face it, we can barely pull off an election in this day and age, what may have changed in those writings over the course of those 2,000 years? That again is someone elses' homework. I believe what I believe.

Man Pumbaa, I haven't thought about backwards masking in ages. (recording messages backwards onto albums) Yeah it's crap. First of all, you'd have to have a studio engineer in the 70's that wasn't so baked that he could actually pull it off. If it WAS done on some album, then more than likely, someone hit the bong one extra too many and thought it would be a fun idea. Trust me, I've worked in radio for almost 20 years, if they did back mask, it was a stoner joke... The vets in the industry I know were, and are, smart, but not without a brutal sense of humor...

The only thing I can really say about the pics I posted is what I said when I posted them. It's a true story, as for what the heck is in them, you judge for yourself. I really do appreciate everyone looking at them tho, and thanks for photoshopping them. I don't have the skill. Just enuf to be dangerous. But they do illustrate things that I have seen in the pics as well, so thanks.

Ize

Latest posts

Back