I got Stoned in CT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha ha ha... i read the title and was thinking "so what!" stone makes some good brews. if you ever are out this way check out their new brewery...nice

oak aged AB kicks ass, as does the Ruination and Smoked porter...unfortunately they don't sell it where i live, not to mention its hella expensive

Ugh.

don't take this stuff for granted guys

we don't get Stone in Iowa. in fact we don't get a LOT of beers because of the strict >6% law. i basically live on sierra nevada and homebrew.

Ugh.

don't take this stuff for granted guys

we don't get Stone in Iowa. in fact we don't get a LOT of beers because of the strict >6% law. i basically live on sierra nevada and homebrew.

I couldn't even imagine! I am surrounded by awesome beer here in SD. I don't drink alot, but it is nice to be able to drink well

Tuesday night in Middletown, Eli Cannons is doing a tasting night of Stone brews. I've been getting a bottle of Stone almost every other week for a while now, but getting it on draft is the icing on the cake.

I was soo excited to see Stone IPA on tap at a local restaurant the other night! Hittin' up the packy tonight and stocking up!

I picked up some Ruination last weekend. Damn. That was tremendous.
I'd go to the Eli Cannon's tasting if I didn't have a pretty crappy experience there for the Smuttynose tasting a few months back. Service was weak. I was there for an hour and a half and had maybe an ounce of their IPA and about 17 seconds with their rep. Weak.

I may pick up some AB this weekend.

Back