TV shows

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Born Brewing Co.

Reaction score
What do you watch. I don't watch much TV, but here are the 3 I never miss.
1. Rescue Me
2. Laguna Beach... I know, don't laugh :cross:
4. Dog the Bounty Hunter:rockin:

Born Brewing Co. said:
What do you watch. I don't watch much TV, but here are the 3 I never miss.
1. Rescue Me
2. Laguna Beach... I know, don't laugh :cross:
4. Dog the Bounty Hunter:rockin:

Dog rules. :D

I don't watch much TV. I did get addicted to the Battlestar Galactica series, but other than that I only watch a few shows off and on on the Food Network.

And sports of course. NFL Total Access gets watched at some point on most days.

ROCKSTAR
035.gif
and Brooke Burke
035.gif

i really prefer The History Channel, Discovery, etc....

And NFL Football :rockin:

Discovery Channel
History Channel
The Food Network

and That 70s Show

and I even catch myself watching Home and Garden sometimes as well

SWMBO watches all the "trash tv"

Chimone said:

Amen. I swear, I'm gonna grab the Lousiville if I walk downstairs and find "Soapnet" on the TV down there... By God I'll share my downstairs TV with Spongebob and Blues Clues, but by God, if I see anyone from Pine Valley or wherever on that TV I'm gonna burst a vessel....

That said...

Lots of History Channel. (They just got done with a Band of Brothers marathon :rockin: ) Fox Sports Midwest (even tho the Birds insist on stinkin' up the Central) Britcoms on PBS, and minimal network... (CSI, 2 and a Half Men is funny as all hell, as is Boston Legal, and my guilty pleasure every summer... Big Brother...)

:eek:

Ize

Chimone said:
Discovery Channel
History Channel
The Food Network

and That 70s Show

and I even catch myself watching Home and Garden sometimes as well

You sure you're not in my house? :D My TV input consists of the Food Network, The History Channel and the Discovery Channel.

My wife however, is a reality TV junkie. Survivor, American Idol, Big Brother, Project Runway, The Real World/Road Rules Challange...

Now if Survivor had people fighting to the death, I'd watch that. ;)

Am I the only MythBusters junkie around here? I have such a crush on Kari, it's not even funny. I have a thing for quirky, kinda-nerdy women.

Discovery has brought out some really, really good shows. American Chopper (although I've kind of tired on it), Dirty Jobs, Deadliest Catch come to mind immediately, but there's usually something on that I'll watch. I was really big into Animal Cops for a long time, ended up watching it so much that we had to go out an adopt a puppy. My guilty pleasure is any cop show that features a lot of stupid criminals, high-speed chases, prostitution stings, and the like.

I'm a scifi junkie too, along with discovery channel & sports

Eureka
Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Dead Like Me
Extreme Engineering
Mythbusters

:D 1. Almost anything on ESPN
2. Almost any sporting events except soccer, tennis, bowling. I also don't watch NASCAR but I do not consider that a sport.
3. Dirty Jobs
4. Deadwood
5. reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld, King of Queens
6. House
7. Mythbusters - is that girl's hair a different color EVERY episode?
8. My Name is Earl
9. The Office
10. No Reservations
11. Infomercials on the Golf Channel
12. Daily Show
13. Colbert Report
14. South Park

I watch lots of TV :D

1. South Park
  2. The Office
  3. White Sox baseball (technically not a show, but still on TV)
  4. How I met your Mother
  5. Family Guy
  6. Curb your Enthusiasm
  7. Beer Nuts

Very little of the major networks; they're all either reality shows (which all suck) or different versions of CSI (which also all suck).

Lotsa Food Network, football, railroad shows on RFD-TV, old episodes of "Leave It To Beaver" on TV Land, BBQ cooking shows on PBS and old films on TCM. When it comes to specific shows:

The Shield (when it's back on in January, my all-time fav)
Nip/Tuck
My Name is Earl
The Office
Check, Please! (local PBS)
The Newsroom (PBS)
The Simpsons
King Of The Hill
Family Guy

I also love "The Red Green Show", but the PBS stations here don't run it anymore!

Red Green is the man. He's off our PBS station here too. I also like all the British comedys that are run on Sat nights. We have Monty Python back now but I'm usually aspleep by the time it comes on.

Keep your stick on the ice Rhoob:mug:

I don't watch much TV. SWMBO rules the big screen(except during a Dallas game)
When I do it's NATG, HISTORY,DISC or whatever channel the Dallas Cowboys are playing on.

About the only thing I watch is college football, the Discovery channel, and the History channel.

SWMBO watches MTV:mad: and Soapnet:mad: :mad: :mad:

Some people have no taste.

1. Brewers Baseball
2. History Channel and/or Discovery
3. CSI
4. Numb3rs

SWMBO watches whatever chick flick is on one of her various estrogen channels

This got me thinking about what I watch again, and there is another network show I try to catch fairly regularly. "Two and a Half Men" on CBS is pretty freaking funny. Let's face it, Charlie Sheen as a womanizing, unapologetic heavy drinker isn't that too far of a stretch, and he plays it perfectly... I usually get a really good laugh out of it because it's so heinous for 8 o'clock on a Monday night... Plus he's merciless on John Cryer and that's just an added bonus.... :eek:

Ize

#1 tied Shield/Rescue Me
#2 The Office
#3 House
#4 Sopranos
#5 Simpsons
#6 Family Guy
#7 The Unit
#8 CSI
#9 Monk
#10 NFL Football
I really don't watch that much tube but we have Tivo so i watch when it suits me.

Primary- Yellow Dog Ale
Secondary-O'fest
Secondary2-Air
Bottled/Aging-Trad.Wheat
Next up-Nut Brown Ale
Then-Dunkelweisen
Drinking-Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

the_bird said:
Am I the only MythBusters junkie around here? I have such a crush on Kari, it's not even funny. I have a thing for quirky, kinda-nerdy women.
QUOTE]

I wouldn't say I'm a junkie, but I agree completely about Kari.

Does anybody watch "It's always Sunny in Philadelphia" on FX? I think I've been watching re-runs but I just starting watching recently and it's great.

Latest posts

Back