Dumb mistake

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KENfromMI

Reaction score
OK so I'm not a beginner but I sure the heck feel like one, I racked my wine once more that is almost ready to bottle 12 gallons, started another 12 gallons with fresh juice just brought in from California today, racked 10 gallons of beer into secondaries for the upcoming Halloween Holiday and set everything up for a nice picture all six carboys together in my wine cave. Then I realized I forgot to move my 2 cases of saison, 1 case of hefweizen, and 2 cases of brown from the back of the cave before settling everything in, I guess I'll finally see what you guys mean by bottle aging before drinking LOL, OK if this sounds stupid and rambling it's because I've been drinking already today lol, but just trying to help any other poor fools from making the same mistake, Ken

I think you said you blocked all of your ready to drink goodness in with tons more brew...

Either way, keep on drinking and the problem will go away! haha Or maybe you will begrudgingly move it all again to get more brew.

Latest posts

Back