Dancing in the streets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelshooter

Reaction score
Brew #2 went into the secondary this morning. It’s inspired somewhat by Oberon.

Anyway when I cracked open the primary I was struck by this wonderful smell of orange. I just can’t describe it, other than true love. I racked it to the secondary and the wait continues. I did have to sneak just a taste and it was wonderful I just can’t wait to get this kegged. :ban:

My kegerator is nearly finished, triple tower and new thermostat are installed. The CO2 lines, manifold and beer lines go in this week end.

I started out with a Porter which I thought hadn’t turned out right. I just listened to all of you and you all were right. Just let it sit in a cool place under a bit of CO2 and all would be fine. Well I had a taste yesterday and it is just great! Thanks to all of you!

So this weekend when the kegerator is finished I’m going to enjoy my first home brewed, home poured beer.

Thanks to all of you.

Of course SWMBO thinks you’ve all created a monster.

Triple Hearted IPA is going into the primary today. :rockin:

That kid-on-christmas feeling doesn't fade either.......I was giddy the other day when I had a commercial and cornie on tap for the super bowl. It's a good feeling.

Back