• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Possible Club serving system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedalbiker

Reaction score
I bought this with our club in mind just never had time to do anything with it. Five head Pepsi soda dispenser. Easy to move. All five heads work when soda or beer is connected. CO2 regulator probably needs new gauges there is no glass in the gauges. Needs charged with freon does not chill will dispense. Comes with five in and five out hoses with ball lock disconnects. I do not know and can not find the model number or do I know how old this is. PICK ONLY. I am just outside of Pittsburgh PA. I have it on ebay for $75.00. Here is the link for ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/5-Head-soda-dis...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45ef82bca7

P1010106.jpg

I am interested but would not be able to pay until the new year as my money is tied up. If you do not sell it in the next few days like your ebay auction is going send me a pm and maybe we can work something out.

Latest posts

Back