Do you happen to have a hefeweizen partigyle recipe you would like to share?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanmcl

Reaction score
Looking to do a patigyle fathers day party and leaning toward Hefe. Iv'e been checking the forums and google machine but cant' fine a lot out there.

Great question, that's the first time i have heard the term "wheat wine". It now peeks my interest.

What piques my interest in how you came up with the idea of a partigyle with a wheat style. How about doing a weizenbock with first runnings and then a dunkelweizen with the second runnings? The grists are pretty similar so that ought to work out pretty well, I'd think.

What piques my interest in how you came up with the idea of a partigyle with a wheat style. How about doing a weizenbock with first runnings and then a dunkelweizen with the second runnings? The grists are pretty similar so that ought to work out pretty well, I'd think.

Not to hijack this thread...but I would like more info on how to do exactly this....Wizen+Dunkel.

Any pointers?

Thanks!

Tf

Back