Free Beer!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_goodwrench

Reaction score
So, I work with a fellow beer geek who absolutely loves my brews. He has some occasion to go on delivery runs all over the center of the state and makes stops at package stores. He is a collector of craft brews.

The other day, i helped him out with some drivability issue on his truck and in return, he gave me this:
100_4625.jpg

We have here from left to right, DFH World Wide Stout, DFH Palo Santo Marron, Oskar Blues Tenfidy Imperial Stout and Green Flash IIPA(101 IBU).

I love getting free beer!!:ban::rockin:

Hell yeah! I love the DFH! That DFH is unattainable out here in Las Vegas. The only time I have ever had it is last year when ADX sent me some in the secret Santa swap.

Nice score! Good Karma!

It's a great thing when you have a skill someone needs, and they are nice enough to pay you in beer. Lucky you.

Yeah, had the Tenfidy last night and it is awesome. I'll have to get my mitts on more of that. Havent tried the Palo Santo yet tho.

I gave up my keys with the license to the little puerto rican girl i was dating last year.... memories..... anyways, the World Wide Stout will crush your skull. :mug:

The WWS is the only one I haven't drunk... I'm waiting for a special occasion to open it. Something like a b-day, anniversary or a new job.
And yes, I do like coffee very much. The burr grinder didn't make it into the picture. I am not very impressed by the Senseo machine; the coffee comes out too weak. SWMBO got it sent to her for free through a promotional giveaway. She uses it since she doesn't need her coffee to put hair on her chest:D

Back