• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

free hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys im prob going to take a lb of one of these. What would be the best all around hop. Best for multiple styles?

Just wanted to drop in and give a positive recommendation. I got 8lbs of hops in the mail today. Fast shipping, legit seller, price is right.

Will you PM me and let me know what you have available still, price and payment info as well? Thanks.

I hear ya. How'd that Pliny taste? As good as the real thing? Or not quite, but close?

i barely kegged it a couple days ago. looking forward to giving it a try this weekend! i grabbed a couple plineys the other day so i will have a fresh one for comparison :)

Oh man, you're going to love it! Let me know how the comparison goes! :)

I JUST finished brewing an IBA using some of the Northern Brewer I bought from you. They smelled amazing! Very fresh! Thanks again for the bargain! Tomorrow night I'll be staining and lacquering the box for my mill stand. With bulk grain and hops, I'll be driving the price per batch through my home's foundation! Oh yea! :D Thanks again!

lol, no prob man,,,, i need to get those recipes again...when you get some time, i want to do that germanic pale and i broke my phone and lost a bunch of stuff

okay all, i have 5 pounds of perle, 3 pounds of tett and 3 pounds tett left for sale

Interested in 1# of perle, and 1# of the 2010 tett, if I'm reading that right.
To be shipped to 17401, and send me payment info :)

About to kick a keg of red ale, and realizing my supply of it in bottles will never last... love the recipe, calls for those 2 hops :)

What hops do you have left? I will take an assortment of what's left.

Send me a pm with payment info. These will be shipped to camanche ia 52730

Just a quick reply, bought two pounds of hops as requested earlier in this thread, and received it already.

Thanks, kosmokramer!

Back