Ideas for brewery name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shrades

Reaction score
I would like it around upland bird hunting. I hunt with english setter hunting dogs, and mainly hunt pheasant, and quail in the midwest. thanks:mug:

maybe it's been done before (probably has and is why it's in my head) but

'on point' brewing or something like that.

Barrel Technique: A training method to increase a dogs intensity & staunchness at whoa.

good name for your brewery

Barrel Technique
with shot of dogs on logo

Sichuan Bob Brewing.

Your a hardcore hunter (or nature nut) if you get the references.

Thanks everybody. Great ideas, either Birdshot brewery, or Ringneck Brewery.

Ringneck is already taken - it's the production brewery of a Brew-On-Premises operation near Cleveland OH called The Brew Kettle.
The Brew Kettle - The Ringneck Brewing Company

I've brewed there - great operation. They have an excellent brewery-sponsored golf outing every August with lots of cold beer.

:mug:
- Mike

It's a great name, as long as you have a cobbled together brew stand strung together with stripped wholes and a slew(sp?) of different size bolts and a mix of standard and metric!

I decided to go with Ringneck Brewing. Found a nice picture of a pheasant to add with it.

Here is one of my photos that you can use if you want to. If you look closely you can see the hunter and his dog on the ground.

pheasant.jpg

Back