The perfect drug

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared311

Reaction score
Seriously, I find myself constantly refreshing the new posts all the time. I feel like a crack addict looking for one more hit. Can't get enough of the HBT!

I think we need a support group. I can't keep up with all this technology. HBT, Twitter, Myspace (not so much anymore), and I just got a Facebook account as well. Still spend 90% of my time here and I tell my friends and family if they want to hear from me more often they should take up brewing.

swmbo thinks I am posessed or have found another woman on here, she doesnt know about the brewbabes.

swmbo thinks I am posessed or have found another woman on here, she doesnt know about the brewbabes.

Polecreek, what is the first rule of Fightclub?

You are new, so you probably have no idea WTF I am talking about.

Ah, that's why we aren't allowed to use cell phones on planes... so that we don't cause any interference with The Pol's HBT browsing.

Must step away from computer... but what if some really awesome post is added right when I walk away? Alright, I am going to check one more time, but then I am really walking away.

Back