My last final....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Deathweed

Reaction score
Here I am, 2AM, trying to finish my last final EVER (except for boards, but those don't count... :rolleyes:). All I have to do is finish developing a complete herd health plan for a relatively small (200 head) beef cattle operation, complete with costs, expected returns, etc. Now I would be done, except the damn TVMDL site goes down for maintenance. I would just go to bed, but this is due at 8am, and I still have a fair amount of work to do even without the info I need...

So here I sit rambling away, instead of actually finishing what I can. Damn website, i am blaming my lack of motivation all on you!:mad:

That's funny because the whole time I've been studying for finals I've been using this website to take breaks from studying. Unfortunately the "short breaks" turn into about forty five minutes of me sifting through threads. Good luck on the project!

Damnit, the site was supposed to come back up an hour ago!!!!
I think I am going to take a nap, the cows will live till 6am :D

hah. HBT is not good for finals. I'm sitting here browsing the forums when I should be studying for my finals as well.

I finished school at the end of March. I honestly thought I'd feel a bigger relief, but with looking for employment, it seems nothing has changed...

Back